Stirring mill with a grinding container filled with milling pellets approximately 0.078 inch to 0.236 inch in size and equipped with a rapidly running stirring mechanism where a pump feeds in at one end the material to be ground and the ground material leaves the container at the other end by way of a separating arrangement that separates the grinding container from the discharge space and the milling pellets and the coarse components from the fine material, having a top portion connected with the grinding container that defines the discharge space and which has a material discharge duct the height and/or width of which is adjustable and a pressure head duct.
It is made of tube surface, the spiral stirrer, the transmission device and the rack. certain rubbing medium is filled in the tube, while the spiral stirrer revolves slowly, the rubbing medium and the material revolve as a whole in tube in vivo the multi-dimensionally and automatically, the material is effectively crushed with the acting forces like friction, extrusion ,rubbing medium weight pressure , and cutting together with impact forces.
1. Grind the material to 1 μm or even thinner
2. Compares with the horizontal-type ball mill, it can conserves energy 50%
3. The efficiency is above 10 times than horizontal ball mill
4. The granularity of product may adjust, intermittence, circulation, and in the situation of continuous production
5. Low noise, slightly vibrates
6. Simple structure, convenience operation and maintenance, the area are fewer than others
Cathay is a leader supplier of construction and mining industry solution for global customer.